November 16, 2012 – Pool Contractor Sarasota, Dan Johnson, of the first ten APSP Pool Contractor Fellows Honored
(ALEXANDRIA, VA) – To honor the industry’s best pool contractors, The Association of Pool & Spa Professionals (APSP) announces the establishment of the APSP Fellows Program. The Fellows Program recognizes the industry’s top contributions that enhance the professionalism of the pool and spa industry. The peer nominated honor was developed by the APSP Board of Directors to recognize industry leading pool contractors who have demonstrated a long-standing committment to learning and development through the presentation of educational programs, technical and business publications, and industry related research.
The inaugural cadre of pool contractor Fellows was named during the APSP Board of Directors Luncheon at the International Pool | Spa | Patio Expo November 5. They are: Jana Auringer, The Pool Lady; Bob Barron, CBP, CSP, Baron Pool Service; Steve Barnes, Pentair Aquatic Systems; Dan Johnson, CBP, Swim Inc.; Mark Laven, Latham International; Ron Lacher, CBP, Pool Engineering; Albert Rizzo, CBP, CSP Rizzo Pools; Rick English, CBP, English Pool Consulting; and posthumously honored were Al Inglin, Aqua Pool Service & Spa; and Tom Seechuk, LaMotte.
Dan Johnson, a pool contractor in Sarasota, FL, and is one of the ten APSP Fellows honored. Mr. Johnson has been a State Certified pool builder in Sarasota and Bradenton area since 1983. Mr. Johnson has served on the APSP Technical Committee since 1995. He has chaired both the APSP-5 Residential In-ground Swimming Pool Standard writing committee and the International Code Committee for Residential In-ground and on-ground pools. In addition to being a pool contractor in Sarasota, Mr. Johnson has been a teacher in the industry since 1997. He was inducted into the Florida Swimming Pool Association Hall of Fame in 2009. Mr. Johnson’s company, Swim Inc., builds pools with the leading edge Swim-Safe® circulation system which enhances performance, energy efficiency and safety.
Pool Contractor Sarasota Qualifications
Dan Johnson, a pool contractor Sarasota and builder of the Swim-Safe Drainless Pool, has contributed to the enhancement of the industry by building the safest, most efficient, eco-friendly pools you can buy.
Dan’s pool contractor Sarasota qualifications speak for themselves:
- A state and nationally certified pool contractor in Sarasota and Bradenton.
- He won the coveted pool contractor Aurora Award in 2008.
- He won the pool contractor International Awards of Excellence in 2011.
- He’s won multiple Florida Swimming Pool Association Design Awards.
- As a pool contractor Sarastoa, Dan has been a member of the Sarasota Chamber of Commerce, Florida Swimming Pool Association and the Association of Pool & Spa Professionals.
Dan has never lost sight of always putting the customer first. Throughout his four decades as a pool contractor Sarasota, still maintains a strict code of honesty, ethics, and a positive attitude. These values are evident in how Swim Inc relates with customers:
- Be honest & ethical in all pool contractor Sarasota activities
- Treat everyone with respect & appreciation
- Always put our pool contractor Sarasota customers first
- Seek continuous improvement in pool builder performance
- Be open and honest in all communications
- Keep a positive mental attitude
- Be willing to sacrifice for the benefit of the pool building team
- Have fun and enjoy work and life
- Work to exceed our customers’ expectations every single day
Please contact Swim Incorporated when beginning your search for a pool contractor in Sarasota. We will provide a free consultation regarding the pools and water features you desire. To get your dream pool, regardless of the type of pool or water feature you want, all you need is a consultation with pool contractor Sarasota, Swim Inc.